Did you know that Mother Nature is endowed with lots of healing energies ready to be used by people who seek it? Well, healing energy is abundant in plants, stones, and crystals among other natural objects.
Many people are currently learning how to tap the healing powers of stones and crystals to manage chronic pain.
It may seem like an unusual and complicated task but it is quite simple as it involves just purchasing a small stone from a local metaphysical store and leveraging its medicinal properties.
Can stones and crystals be used for chronic pain relief?
Before answering this question, it is important to understand what pain does to your body.
Generally, pain is not just uncomfortable but it also triggers physiological and emotional responses in your body, which can slow healing and reduce your quality of life, especially in the case of life-long chronic pain.
One of the most common medications for pain today is painkillers. However, they can cause other health complications if they are used for long.
Alternatively, stones relieve pain without harming your vital organs.
How stones relieve pain
Every object on the Earth surface is made up of energy, and energy not only vibrates but is also constantly moving. Stones are made up of energy and have distinct vibrations as they come directly from the Earth.
Since human beings also have energy, our energy can absorb most forms of energy around us, including vibrations that are given off by stones or crystals.
So, you can wear stones to help with healing or you can keep them near you or on the affected areas on your body to relieve pain and bring soothing benefits.
This is possible because as aforementioned, stones resonate or vibrate. It is the vibrations that help your body heal or alleviate your pain. In fact, by programming the stones, you can amplify their healing energy naturally.
Nonetheless, you need to find the right kind of stone or crystal as each stone has a unique vibration and can be used to relieve different types of pain. While some have high vibration rates, others are low or moderate.
So, there are many stones that you can use for pain relief. Some of the most common ones include:
- Clear Quartz: It is known to be a potent mediation aid and can align subtle energy bodies, providing greater balance to your life.
- Amethyst: Can help you get in touch with your unconscious mind, giving you a deeper insight into any pain and disease symptoms. It is known to relieve chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Citrine: Encourages joy, optimism, and abundance. It is also associated with energizing vibe of hope and vitality, and can lessen depression and negativity.
- Black Tourmaline: It is highly celebrated for its potential to draw negative energies away and enhance positive thoughts
- Lithium Quartz: Has soothing and calming energies that encourage you to approach problems from a centered and calm perspective.
- Rose Quartz: A powerful aid for traumatic depressions and anxieties
For people who suffer from chronic pain, stones or crystals provide a great way to manage your pain more naturally, without injecting chemicals into your body.
As highlighted above, stones have unique ways of unlocking blocked energies in the body, which goes a long way in healing chronic pain symptoms.
Like any other treatment approach, strive to consult your doctor before shifting to stones—never abruptly discontinue earlier prescribed medications.