2023 Update: It looks like this product is not available anymore. We took the time to find a suitable replacement and found the VELAMO Fast Acting Liquid Gel a worthy competitor!
Acrochordons (or skin tags) is a common problem that can appear on anyone, on just about any area and at any time. While most skin tags are harmless and painless, most people consider them as big cosmetic problems.
Whether you’ve had skin tags for long or just recently developed one, we all have the same desire—to get rid of them fast! Although there are multiple ways that you can use to get rid of skin tags, not all the methods are effective and quick.
So, what can you do? Well, the best solution is Wart and Mole Vanish, a potent cauterizing cream that’s famed for removing skin tags in just one treatment. Although the vanish is often marketed towards wart and moles, the product can work on a wide range of skin growths, including skin tags, genital warts, syringoma, and more.
What makes the product so good? Well, this Wart and Mole Vanish review will highlight the formula of the product and what to expect when using it.
Wart and Mole cream boast of several years of research and contains only natural ingredients, including:
- Cashew Plant: A natural antiviral agent that helps in preventing infection of the acrochordons.
- Fig Plant: Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, so is effective at removing the skin tags.
- Greater celandine plant: Effective in removing dead tissues and promoting healthy skin healing.
- Lemon: Helps with decomposing skin and tissue, and promotes natural shedding of the skin tag.
- De-ionized Water and Talc: Aids fast removal of the skin tag, keeping your skin safe and string.
How it works
Essentially, Wart and Mole Vanish works as a cauterizing treatment—it burns off the skin tags from your skin. During treatment, therefore, you are likely to experience a mild to moderate sensation. However, this is perfectly normal and only last about 1-2 minutes.
After completing the treatment, you can apply aloe vera lotion (after every 4 hours) to soothe any potential irritation on your skin. It will also keep your skin healthy and strong.
The skin tags should be able to fall off on their own in 1-3 weeks. However, according to a recent Wart and Mole Vanish review, larger skin tags may take a few more weeks.
After the skin tags have fallen off, it may take a while for your skin color to normalize. To accelerate skin healing, you can use vitamin E. Any discoloration or markings left by the vanish after treatment should completely die away in a few months.
Pros and Cons
Overall, Wart & Mole Vanish has tons of positive reviews. But, like any other product, there are certain shortcomings that the users should expect.
- Works fast—with just one 20-minute application
- Contain only natural ingredients
- Can get rid of skin tags on sensitive parts of the body
- Easy and very convenient to apply
- Several years of research and tons of positive reviews to back its effectiveness
- Cheaper than other cauterizing treatments
- May cause a short-lived burning sensation when applied
- The cream can sometimes dry up after use and may require rehydration
- Comes at a high price point than other home-based treatments
Wart and Mole Vanish is a highly celebrated method of removing skins tags because it is quicker and effective. Unlike other cauterizing treatments which can be invasive and even costlier, Wart and Mole cream can be safely applied at home and save you lots of dollars depending on the number of growths that you may have. If you’ve been reluctant to get rid of skin tags because you were scared of certain chemical treatments, now you don’t have an excuse because Wart & Mole Vanish is a much safer, natural alternative. As aforementioned, you can use it even on sensitive areas of the body.